Have you been arrested by the Missouri State Highway Patrol’s Gaming Division? Since 1999 the Drug and Crime Division of the Missouri State Highway Patrol has used their Gaming Division to aggressivly investigate gambling offenses and other crimes on riverboat casinos in Missouri.
If you have been charged with a gaming or casino related offense, you need an aggressive defense lawyer with experience in fighting and defending these charges. Charges of this nature are very serious. Whether you were at the casino as a customer or working as an employee, JCS Law and attorney John Schleiffarth can help you. Call us today for a free consultation.
Common charges include:
- Gambling with a minor
- Promoting gambling
- Possession of gambling records
- Presenting false ID at a casino
- Under 21 years old attempt to gamble or place bet
- Aiding person under 21 years old to gain entry on boat or gamble/place bet
- Permitting under 21 year old to gamble or place bet
- Knowingly make false statements to gaming commission
- Violation of laws pertaining to river boat gambling
- Felony Gambling Charges
- Misdemeanor Gambling Charges
If you have any questions call: 314-561-9690
Speak with a lawyer
Schedule a FREE, no-obligation case review
to receive professional legal advice.