- Member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Member of the Missouri Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Member of the National College for DUI Defense
- Awarded 2014 “10 Best” DWI Attorneys in Missouri for Client Satisfaction by American Institute of DUI Attorneys
- 2012, 2013, 2014 Clients Choice Award from Avvo.com
- 2013, 2014 Martindale-Hubbell Client Distinction Award
- Free Consultations
- Accredited by the Better Business Bureau with A Rating
- Located conveniently in Webster Groves-close to highways, 44, 40 and 170. Webster Groves is a central location in the Saint Louis area and offers free and easy parking
John Clayton Schleiffarth is a third generation native of the Saint Louis area. He received his bachelor’s degree from Brigham Young University and earned his Juris Doctorate from Barry University School of Law. John practices before both Missouri State Courts and the Federal District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri.
John is an active member of his church and enjoys spending time with his wife, two daughters and his son.